Meeting the far-reaching filing obligations for US citizens, Green Card holders, residents, and those with US income can be very challenging, and the implications for mistakes or omissions can be severe. Don’t take risks with your financial future – have your taxes done by seasoned experts who are able to navigate the complex forms and rules for you.
We have clients with every mix of citizenship and residency situation, and deliver unrivaled expertise to prepare your returns correctly and completely in each jurisdiction.
Our services include:
• Preparation of form 1040 individual income tax returns for residents, non-residents, and part year residents, combined with appropriate state returns when needed
• Filing of necessary tax schedules, elections, and disclosures
• Filing of the “Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts” (FBAR)
• Identification and follow-up on possible tax credits and deductions available to you
• Advice regarding decisions with tax consequences
• Responses to IRS examinations, protests, appeals, and other requests
We also provide similar services to those requiring Canadian personal tax returns.