We prefer to take a proactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation on both sides of the border, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our corporate clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge they can depend on throughout the year.
We also specialize in cross-border tax planning to ensure compliance on both sides of the border in a tax-efficient manner. Whether you’re performing abroad, or conducting business in Canada, trust us to ensure compliance with the diverse and complex applicable legislation.
Our services include:
• Preparation of Canadian federal corporate tax returns (T2)
• Preparation of non-resident corporate tax returns
• Applications for Reg. 1029 and Reg. 105 waivers
• Tax planning – considering both your corporate and personal situations
• Integration with and preparation of complementary information returns, such as payroll (T4), investment (T5)
• Identification and follow-up on possible tax credits and deductions available to you
• Advice regarding decisions with tax consequences (e.g. dividend payment, bonusing, lease/buy)
• Responses to CRA audits, objections, fairness, and other requests
We also provide similar services to those requiring US corporate tax returns.