We prefer to take a proactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation on both sides of the border, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our corporate clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge they can depend on throughout the year.
We also specialize in cross-border tax planning to ensure compliance on both sides of the border in a tax-efficient manner. Whether you’re performing abroad, or conducting business in Canada, trust us to ensure compliance with the diverse and complex applicable legislation.
Our services include:
• Preparation of US federal corporate tax returns (1120)
• Preparation of non-resident corporate tax returns
• Tax planning – considering both your corporate and personal situations
• Identification and follow-up on possible tax credits and deductions available to you
• Advice regarding decisions with tax consequences
• Responses to IRS examinations, protests, appeals, and other requests
We also provide similar services to those requiring Canadian corporate tax returns.