Citizenship & Immigration

If you want to live, work, or travel in the United States, you may require one of hundreds of different visas, work permits, or other authorizations. Those with US income, or American family members filing tax returns, may also require an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) in order to file US tax returns, or support others filing returns.

We can advise you on the best options to meet your needs, and as a registered acceptance agent for the IRS, we can facilitate the efficient processing of your applications.

As part of our US-focused partnership, we can advise and facilitate the following common applications:

• Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
• Green Card (immigration)
• B-1/B-2 visa (temporary business or pleasure)
• F visa (foreign students)
• H1-B visa (employer sponsored work requiring a degree)
• L-1 visa (intracompany transferee
• TN visa (NAFTA access for Canadians)
• O-1 visas (extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics)
• P-1 visa (recognized athlete or entertainer)

We are also able to advise in regards to appeals, emigrations, and removal orders. Please contact our office to discuss your personal situation.